Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ART FIRE! The Newest Place to sell your Hand crafted goodies!

Have you heard of ART FIRE?
Art Fire is a new website for selling handmade items - I just signed up for it this week! I've tried JustBeads (no sales, ever!), gave up on EBAY (the listing and sales fees were KILLING me), and of course I have my beloved ETSY store, where I continue to list my lampwork and jewelry.

VISIT MY ARTFIRE
ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade


But, It's looking like Art Fire has the advantage over Etsy in several areas. I could spend a lot of time having Pam (my sweet daughter who does most of my typing for me since I am still in pretty severe arm pain) type out all the advantages of ART FIRE over Ebay, but if you take a look at this checklist , you'll agree that paying ONLY $7 a month, along with some HUGE benefits, will be far LESS EXPENSIVE than any other POPULAR sales outlet sites that we artisans currently have available to us!

If you like what you see, please DO consider Registering at ART FIRE Register on ArtFire.com. If you sign up soon, AND include a link on YOUR blog, share with at least 10 others who sign up, you may qualify for a FREE ART FIRE account! What's there to lose?

Please let me know what you think of Art Fire as well?
Hugs
Lynnie (Pam typing!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to ArtFire! We appreciate your support. We're so happy to have such a talented artist on board!

Sincerely,

Kirsten
Director, Member Engagement
Artfire.com