Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hi All,
Sorry I am still not blogging much, arm's still in dreadful pain, and it hurts to type. However I AM using my left arm more and more. My Doctor wants me to try to get more exercise, so I am taking our new rescue dog Trinket (Minature Schnauzer) to competition training classes. I am going to try to put a CD on her!


Soon, she'll actually come when called (ok she does now, but in her own sweet time!) . She is VERY smart, and stays in a sit after her leash is removed, and can stay, with us out of sight, for a full minute, without distractions.

After we lost our last Dane L.A. this spring, and after all the health issues we've been through, I doubted we'd be able to get anoth dog for a while. However she's proven to be not only a really GOOD way to get some exercise, but she's a joy to be with and loves to cuddle. We're very lucky to have found her. She's a purebred with all her AKC reg papers, so we're good to go on AKC Obedience trials. Let's just see if mom can keep up!

No comments: