Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Drowning in the Southeast & Beautiful Art!

Hi Everyone!

Hey we're still wallowing in the water here in Jax! What's with that? Most of the rest of the country is in severe drought.... yet, we have SO much rain here, our septics are backing up and our homes are leaking. Hey God, I know you're listening... heads up, we need ya to move the clouds please? ASAP would be good! LOL

I am gearing up for the coming Holiday season, so I am making lots of kewl watches, bracelets and beads! Check out this excellentPin watch! Clicking on it brings you to the auction.


If you're into florals, I am doing a series of these lovely watery looking floral beads... I also am making matching Turtle beads too!

Again, if you click the picture it will take you right to my ETSY where loads of my beautiful work is up for sale. Enjoy looking and shopping!


I have a good friend, her name is Mary Poineal, and she creates GORGEOUS Sterling Silver and Copper findings for Jewelry and Bead artisans to highlight their work. Check out her website here McDuck Creations . To the right is an example of just one of her kewl beadable creations. If you click on the pendant picture, you'll see more of her beautiful goodies. I use lots of her toggles in my bracelets too (Look at the Matera bracelet below for an example).
Check her out sometime! See you all soon!
Hugs
Lynnie

No comments: